Monday, May 21, 2012

Name Change

Hurrooo!  Well, apparently my humom was performing fraudulent behavior and using a name that a company in California says they have Trademarked even though my blog wasn't named with an Inc. after it.  She has changed it to Scout and Coco's House to avoid "deception" or "confusing" anyone. 

How ridiculous.  I am sure you all know that my human doesn't sell anything or provide any services.  Why are human's so petty and silly?  I'm perfectly happy being a fluffy boy and just sniffing a butt every now and again.  No pettiness, no threats, no being rude.  It's just silly.


Khady's mom bought me a new toy!  It's red and squeaky and it bounces.  I love it!!  Thank you Aunt Bunny!!

Ok everypup, I'm going to get back to playing with my new toy.  Have a great week and try not to be petty or mean to each other.  :)


Drool,
Scout and Coco

2 comments:

  1. Well, as my Unkey Tubey always says, humans are stupid. I think you should have just pee'd on them and left the blog name alone.

    KhL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or changed your spelling -

    Skhout's House ;-)

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    AKA Miss Fluffy Tail

    ReplyDelete