Friday, May 18, 2012

Been busy...

Hurroooo!  Sorry I haven't posted, I've been a busy boy.  In the past few weeks, I've played with Khady, learned not to pee in the house, played and snuggled with my humans, dug a few holes, and played with my sister, Coco.


Mom got some video of me playing with Coco and of me playing with Khady.  Khady beats me up a little, but I really like when she comes over.  I get so tired I just sleep and sleep after she goes home.


My human mom has been fighting a cold.  I don't know what that means because, far as I can tell, it's been hot out.  How she can be cold is beyond me.  I jumped in bed with her and dad this morning and snuggled between her loud coughs.  


It's the weekend so that means more time with the humans and no kennel time.  YAY!  

Hope you all have a great weekend!



Scout and Coco

2 comments:

  1. I wish I were khloser to wear woo out too!

    Khady and I were pawesome play pals!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete