Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Final Change

Ok, this is the final change to be made to the name of my blog.  Mom said that the California company contacted her again and was whining still.  They wanted her to name my blog Scout and Coco's Home.  I didn't like that so it is now just Scout and Coco. 

I know one thing, if I ever get to California, I won't be a patron at their company.  What a bunch of petty little children!!


Anyroo, I wanted to let you all know why it's changed again.

Scout (for now, maybe they'll make me change my name too!)  Idiots...

3 comments:

  1. Well, you know what we think of the whole thing. Although, Khyra did have a good idea!!

    Khady Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about the name change nonsense.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bipeds can be crazy sometimes!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete