Wednesday, March 28, 2012

HELLO!!

Hurrooooo everypup!  My name is Scout.  I am a three year old male Siberian Husky.  I have a hearing disability and was in a shelter.  These two nice ladies came to get me on Friday the 23rd of March and took me to a house with a big back yard and a girl doggie and a human man, woman, and teenager.  I was to be a foster, my foster dad announced last night that I am going to be staying furever so I decided I better start blogging.  

My humans used to be owned by Kelsey and Smokey, but both have passed and gone to the Rainbow Bridge, so now I get to own them with Coco.  Coco is my sister now.  She is an 8 year old Australian shepherd mix and she doesn't really seem to like me much.  I will show her though.  I'm fun and beawooootiful and I will be a good little brother.

Check back often to see what I'm up to!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging my new friend! I will definitely have to have my mom bring me over more often so I can run and make you chase me! Of course, I'm way to fast for you, but it will still be fun!!!

    Khady Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Khady, the more we play together and the more strong I get, I will work hard to keep up! I enjoyed playing with you!

      Scout

      Delete
  2. Welkhome!!!

    As fur the hearing disability, Mom says all Sibes have that ;-)

    I rekhall your other siblings!

    AND, I've akhtually met KhL in the FUR!!!

    I khan't wait to read more about your fun!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Khyra, so glad you are on my blog! I've been wanting some friends!

      Scout

      Delete
  3. Woo, Scout! Welcome to blogging! We sure do remember your wonderful mom and of course Kelsey and Smokey. We look forward to getting to know you! We read about your mom and Holly's mom going to get you on the Taysia Blue FB page! (Well... our mom did and she told us about it.) Thanks for stopping by the blog!
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Scout, how do you feel about being friends with a goofy, tennis ball eating golden retriever?

    I hope you don't mind, cause I really think we could be blogging buddies.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I'd love to be friends with a beautiful Golden! Hope to see you here on my blog and I will check yours out too!

      Scout

      Delete